Microsoft Access is the perfect complement to Microsoft Excel but so many people under-utilize Access. In fact, the biggest mistake users make is to use Excel as a database (or a place to store or manage data). This can cause all kinds of headaches if there is an increase in data or multiple users start to want to interact with the data. The course includes an illustration on how to prepare Excel data before importing it into Access, how to properly import it into Access, and then illustrating how a database works.
4.6/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 92 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Work w/ the Graphical User Interface & the 4 Main Objects
- Understand & apply database principles to ensure data integrity
- Import Excel spreadsheets into Access via GUI & VBA while applying proper database principles
- Understand the fundamentals of Access Macros & VBA
Note: Software NOT included.
Ermin Dedic | Data Science + Psychology
4.2/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Ermin Dedic is passionate about statistics, data science, object-oriented programming, and psychology/mental health. He's developed an expertise in SAS programming and beginner/intermediate statistics largely through his schooling and partly self-study. He's also self-taught in object-oriented programming. Currently, Ermin Dedic teaches 24 courses.
36,678 Total Students